SDK contains the following main components:
- Virtual Serial Port Control SDK — it's a document that you are reading at the moment. It gives you general information about usage of this SDK.
- Virtual Serial Port Control API — it's a reference guide that describes the API structure, classes, functions and etc.
- Examples — examples for Visual Basic 6, Visual C++ 2005 and Visual C++ 6.
- API — set of files necessary for building projects using DLL API.
- Examples — examples for Visual C++ 2005 and Visual C++ 6.
- Examples — examples for Visual Basic 2005 and Visual C# 2005.