OS: 32 and 64 bit Windows and Windows Server
15-day trial, only one virtual serial port can be created. Virtual serial ports are operable during 30 minutes since creation.
Release Date: 20/02/2019
Total Size: 11.1 MB
- Possibility to create and control port twins has been implemented. These ports are useful to overlap USB to Serial adapters. - Fixed issues with installer, .NET control events, port friendly names and many other minor bugs.
w Legacy versions of Virtual Serial Port Control are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- New version of virtual serial port driver included in this release. - NET control installation issue has been fixed.
- Installer signature has been fixed.
- SHA256 signature has been added.
- Stability on 64-bit systems has been improved.
If you have any questions regarding the installation, program configuration or usage, please check Technical Support section. There you can find a documentation for our products or request an assistance from our support team.Get Support
We understand that sometimes limited Free Trial time isn't enough for thorough evaluation of software usefulness and functionality. Complete the short form and our sales managers will consider your case and send you extended trial key.Request